From: Jeremy P
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 6:41 AM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Alocasia 'Stingray' query

Hi Listers,

I seem to recall that late last year there was a reference to Alocasia 'Stingray' (see image here: http://www.centralfloridafarms.com/alocasia-stingray.htm [nb: not my image or website] ), but I can't find anything in the archive search. Someone may be able to answer my query anyway, and that is does anyone know what species this is considered to be a form of?

With thanks in anticipation,

RBG Melbourne, Australia
(which has had 2mm of rain since Christmas, 3 consecutive days over 45C in Feb, and 1 record buster at 47C)

The Natural Ponderer
Latest post: 'The Natural Ponderer on sabbatical…'

Tropical Talk Administrator
An International Network of Horticulturalists

Aroid-L mailing list
Aroid-L mailing list