Re: Amorphophallus Dormancy, to store dry or not to store dry...

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus Dormancy, to store dry or not to store dry...
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:05:17 -0800 (PST)

Jason, the answer is yes.

I refuse to
participate in the in the recession.

--- On Tue, 2/16/10, Jason Sarine <jasondsarine@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Jason Sarine <jasondsarine@hotmail.com>
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2010, 5:05 PM

Hi all,

I recently acquired a shipment of Amorphophallus tubers including two that I have no idea if I should store them in soil or dry.  The two in question are A. Polyanthus and a hybrid.  The Hybrid is a cross between A. Putii and A. Thaiensis, both of which I also can not find any dormancy storage information.  And ideas or speculations would be appreciated, thanks!

Jason Sarine

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----