Re: Aroid ID - Puerto Vallarta (first pic)

  • Subject: Re: Aroid ID - Puerto Vallarta (first pic)
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:04:48 +0100

Dear Roz,

Xanthosoma (100%), sagittifolium (60%)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 3:50 AM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroid ID - Puerto Vallarta (first pic)

Dear friends:

I'm a lurker on the list, but I thought you could help me ID an aroid I saw today - I'm vacationing in Puerto Vallarta.  This was growing by the river - I have no idea if this is native to the area.  I'm going to send three pictures, each in separate e-mails. The one attached here is the big plant.  The next picture is a cloes-up of the spathe, and the last one is a small plant I saw growing by the larger.

I hope my files aren't too large- - if they don't get through, I'll resend.

thanks, and good growing.

-Roz from Los Angeles

Nie znaleziono virusa w tej wiadomosci przychodzacej.
Sprawdzone przez AVG - www.avg.com
Wersja: 8.5.435 / Baza danych wirusów: 271.1.1/2702 - Data wydania: 02/21/10 19:34:00