Re: New aroid in western Australia? Typhonium on the scaffold !!

  • Subject: Re: New aroid in western Australia? Typhonium on the scaffold !!
  • From: Alistair Hay <ajmhay@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 21:24:08 -0500

Thanks Wilbert :) but one tiny point of correction. It is Typhonium mirabile (A. Hay) A. Hay... If you made the same combination in 2000, yours is an isonym....

You are very polite about the Japanese paper. I am astonished it was published in systematic botany at all.

What will be intriguing will be to see how these molecular clades are going to be dstinguished morphologically.