Re: New aroid in western Australia? Typhonium on thescaffold !!

  • Subject: Re: New aroid in western Australia? Typhonium on thescaffold !!
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@xs4all.nl>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 09:10:39 +0100

oooh, I am deeply ashamed. This is indeed true. I was writing in the spur of
the moment I guess. Indeed, Peter and I did not recombine L. mirabile to T.
mirabile but you youirself, the Inventor of Lazarum. Must feel good to have
this name reinstated gain, I guess.

Thus far it seems quite difficult indeed to separate Lazarum from Typhonium
s.str. Distinguishing Sauromatum s.l. from Typhonium s.str. works [sort of]
(see Flora of China and the Cusimano et al. paper).

Cheers,
Wilbert