Amorphophallus lambii growing conditions

Aroidrs,

last year I could get 4 lambii seeds form
http://www.rarepalmseeds.com/index2.shtml and I guess that they were
really lambii.

They germinated and grew happily till December and went dormant.
They were grown in a small plastic tunnel greenhouse in a wintergarden
on a heating mat.
Outside the plastic tunnel temperatures went down to 12 °C ( 53 °F ).
The temperature under the pot inside the tunnel was 30 - 32 °C ( 86 - 90
°F ); I did not take the air tempeature in the tunnel or the temperature
of the substrate in the pot.

The other day I checked the pot and found the rotted tubers ( 0.5 to 1
cm).

I learned from the archive that lambii was successfully grown from Craig
M. Allen, Fairchild Tropical Garden, and Reggie Whitehead, Florida.

Pease comment on my growing conditions and (even more interesting)
improvements.......

Happy growing, Bernhard.