Re: Amorphophallus lambii growing conditions

Hi Bernhard,
I have also sowed Am. lambii from same source, they grow very well, still growing, when start to yellowish the leaf they sprout a new one.
I have in my greenhouse in a warm area with 20°C on the night and 25°c during the day, the humidity it from 60% to 80%, I have this seedlings with other Amorphophallus from Borneo and Malaysia.
I think that does not like too much heating on the bottom side, i think that no more than 25°C based on my experience, bottom heating help to germinate seeds but after germination it is better to remove or decrease.

Happy growing to all

Marco