Zantedeschia

>Your friend's plant will turn yellow and die back, check the bulb at that point and let it rest for about 6 weeks before starting the growing cycle again.

>The hybrids are summer growers, maybe that's why it's a little puny right now.  I forget where you live???

Susan,

The above remarks leads me to believe that this is what's happening. I
will your advice and let the owner let the plants go dormant for a few
weeks and then fire them up again.

We live in Detroit, but the plant is kept indoors. I believe that
indoor plants will also have a certain seasonal nature. Am I correct?

Ted Held.