Re: Dracontium ID please

At 09:42 AM 2/12/2011, you wrote:
Hi All,

Although I can't identify it, I'd like to ask what are the "naughty bits"?
Are they the male flowers?
Do they have any scientific name?

"Naughty Bits" IS their scientific name. calling them anything else is pure slang, and is not looked upon favourably in civilized company. If you read the DOWAGER QUARTERLY you will find this somewhere.

hermine