Re: sources.......variegated M.deliciosa?

  • Subject: Re: sources.......variegated M.deliciosa?
  • From: Zanezirklejr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 12:54:13 -0500 (EST)

Ebay has them, I got mine in hawaii for $40. Very good seller.
In a message dated 2/4/2012 1:31:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com writes:
well the latest thing to cross my feebler mind is a need to grow variegated philo's and the elusive Monstera deliciosa is one that has teased me in both waking and unconscious thought...I've searched....e-bay $45 for god knows what...glasshouseworks $200...and I never was impressed with them...so I'm turning to the group...I'm not looking for a specimen plant, just a wee twig with a root on it to grow and enjoy by myself in my own little corner of the planet....any ideas as to where to get one?
Mr. Kyle Fletcher Baker, MCN Maine Zone 5

Aroid-L mailing list
Aroid-L mailing list