Re: (no so) Off-Topic ebay question

  • Subject: Re: (no so) Off-Topic ebay question
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:29:19 -0600

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] (no so) Off-Topic ebay question
Actually, I think this thread is quite relevant, considering the role that sites such as eBay play in the commerce of aroids and, of course, hundred of thousands of other items.

Ken makes a good a point regarding the positive feedback on items such as seeds, where you may not be able to give proper judgment until long after you receive the item.  I’m certainly not going to wait and complain if I don’t get 100% germination on some seed I’ve ordered!

My own personal ground rule is to never spend any more money than I feel I can afford to lose.  Just like most forms of gambling.

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin