Re: Off-Topic ebay question

  • Subject: Re: Off-Topic ebay question
  • From: Nathan <plantsman@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:54:42 -0800

Buying plants on ebay from an alleged reputable grower can be just as
frustrating, especially when one receives an irrecoverably smashed
Amorph. dactylifer bulb carelessly packed in an oversized box with
hardly any packaging material and the seller obstinately refuses to
replace the bulb....

....or so I hear.

At 09:26 PM 2/21/2012, you wrote:
>I wanted to ask this group a somewhat OT question because there are lots
>of heavy eBay users here.  I discovered this seller
>(http://stores.ebay.com/7servant7/) who has so very many questionable,
>if not outright fraudulent listings. (See the rainbow rose seeds as an
>example of the worst offense, item 160733406329).  ____
>Aroid-L mailing list

Aroid-L mailing list