Re: Spring transplanting of Arum maculatum
- Subject: Re: Spring transplanting of Arum maculatum
- From: "Marek Argent" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:20:18 +0100
Better wait until the leaves turn yellow, then you can transplant.
Anyway the plant can lose the infructescence if the flowers were pollinated.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Martinson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: "Discussion of aroids" <email@example.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 2:40 AM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Spring transplanting of Arum maculatum
> We have had an exceedingly mild winter here in SE Wisconsin and the ground
> is barely, if at all frozen. Would it be possible to dig and transplant a
> piece of Arum maculatum (assuming I can locate it) before it sprouts
> (usually in late April or early May here), or would I be better off
> until Fall when the foliage begins to die back?
> Any advice appreciated.
> Don Martinson
> Milwaukee, Wisconsin
> Aroid-L mailing list
> No virus found in the message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4827 - Release Date: 02/23/12
Aroid-L mailing list
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |