Spring transplanting of Arum maculatum
- Subject: Spring transplanting of Arum maculatum
- From: Don Martinson <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 19:40:22 -0600
We have had an exceedingly mild winter here in SE Wisconsin and the ground
is barely, if at all frozen. Would it be possible to dig and transplant a
piece of Arum maculatum (assuming I can locate it) before it sprouts
(usually in late April or early May here), or would I be better off waiting
until Fall when the foliage begins to die back?
Any advice appreciated.
Aroid-L mailing list
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |