Re: Ecuagenera List

what they offer, too, is bringing the plants to their shows in your country and send it by postal service to your place when you cannot make it to the show,

In other words, they ringn the plant legally into your country and do all the paper work; due to sending it within the country where they attend the show there are no problems with custom's declarations, phytos etc.

I once purchaches a flask of Erycina pussilla and got it by mail to Germany when they attended a show in France; no customs involved ahen sending within the EU

Very good service and very good plants.

Happy ordering,