Re: Ecuagenera List

Greetings Don,
I may place and order, not sure yet though.
If you do, remember they will ship to you
once they are state side. In our case,
or others who are in the Chicago area, Ecuagenera
will be vending at the Chicago Botanic Garden, for
the Orchid Show. You could pick up your order there.
They often bring other plants as well, I try to make that
show, and see what else they have brought along.
The next cutoff date for orders is March 9 2012, I believe,
but check the web site to be sure.
Michael Kolaczewski