Off-Topic ebay question

  • Subject: Off-Topic ebay question
  • From: Ken Mosher <ken@spatulacity.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 00:26:58 -0500

I wanted to ask this group a somewhat OT question because there are lots
of heavy eBay users here.  I discovered this seller
(http://stores.ebay.com/7servant7/) who has so very many questionable,
if not outright fraudulent listings. (See the rainbow rose seeds as an
example of the worst offense, item 160733406329).  I've investigated
eBay's listing policies and there doesn't seem to be any way to report
her; I can't find any specific rule she's breaking.  It shows a real
flaw in the eBay system that I had never discovered - I can list a
"left-handed skyhook" for sale and there's not much anyone can do about it!

I would like to make it my life's work to shut this woman down if
someone has a clue as to how it can be done.  eBay simply doesn't seem
to have a procedure for something like this.  I feel myself starting a
rant so I'll just hit send before I lose it completely...

Aroid-L mailing list