Re: Off-Topic ebay question

  • Subject: Re: Off-Topic ebay question
  • From: "Greg Ruckert" <greg@alpacamanagement.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:36:25 +1030

Hi Ken,
I know it is only a starting point but, on that page, under the number of
items for sale, there is a "Tell us what you think" page.  This gives you a
2000 letter oportunity to say what you think.
You can also go to the "Contact Customer Support" and follow the link to let
them know exactly what you think.
In my experience Ebay try to help, good luck.
Cheers,
Greg Ruckert
Nairne,
South Australia