Re: Off-Topic ebay question

  • Subject: Re: Off-Topic ebay question
  • From: The Silent Seed <santoury@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:44:22 -0500 (EST)

You CAN report members for items not matching the description - but again, if they do match, well...
But, why take it personally? There are hosts of other sellers who do this. It's up to us to be educated enough to avoid such items. Just my 2 cents. I totally agree with you, though. If something is fishy, or fraudulent, I simply move onto the next item. People will catch on.
Best, Jude

Do you want to receive my plant newsletters via email?
santoury@aol.com
The Silent Seed - Rare and Unusual Plants