Re: Ecuagenera List

  • Subject: Re: Ecuagenera List
  • From: Ron Kaufmann <kaufmann@sandiego.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 20:44:21 -0800

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] Ecuagenera List
Hi All,

    Payment by PayPal is fine, but there would be an additional charge to cover the PayPal fee.

    For those who are interested in participating in a group order, please contact me off-list at rskusd@gmail.com.

On 2/26/2012 3:06 PM, Don Martinson wrote:
Hi All,

I meant to post and get this back on track if enough people are interested – looks like maybe 5 – 6.

Just need to clear up a little confusion.  Alison asks Why a group order, but Ron suggests that group orders would get a better price

It would be great if Ron would be willing to do this for us.  I’ll make a list of the items in which I’m interested and send it to him.  If it happens, wonderful, but if not, so be it.  One question for Ron.  If you can do this, could we pay by PayPal?

Don Martinson
Wauwatosa, WI  53213

Supporting the Organization for Tropical Studies