Rastall Photos

Greetings, finally I have had time to put all the Rastall photos out on
the ID site.  You may access them anytime and the last ones are numbers
121, 122, 123.  I am now out of pictures to scan and put out for your
viewing pleasure.  I will have a few more from Mary out on the site early
next week.  Stay tuned for an image of Ulearum.

Please do send comments about identities so we can make sure.  Guanghua
will copy some of these to the master list on the Mobot server and then I
will remove them in favor of other things.

Good weekend to everyone.  We are off to see the pirates invade downtown
Tampa in the morning.  Lots of cannons, gun shots, smoke, noise, etc,etc.

Richard L. Mansell                             Phone: H(813) 961-7072
Biology Department, LIF 136                           W(813) 974-1588
University of South Florida                    Fax:    (813) 974-1614
Tampa, FL 33620
Home: 13508 Little Lake Place, Tampa, FL 33613-4134
   E-mail-   mansell@chuma.cas.usf.edu
   WWW -     http://www.cas.usf.edu/~mansell/mansell.html