No Subject

>Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
>mtalt@clark.net
>Editor:  Gardening in Shade
>http://www.suite101.com

Hi Marge,

Glad you send this 'Jack ...' message. So I saw your name and address. It
rang a bell. I am in MD zone 6b. My garden is not shady, but I have shady
spots. What could I plant in relatively dry shade?
I'll visit the web site.

                    ,---
                  (  @ @  )
        |              Christian  FEUILLET            |
        | 11400 Hennessey Dr.   |    BIHOREL@cris.com |
        | Beltsville MD 20705   |      (301) 937 9197 |
        |   TROPICS GENEALOGY CATS FRANCE PLANTS ...  |