Re: Danger!

Linda,

I've never been to Florida but I believe it to have a very mild
climate.
In Melbourne, Australia we have a mild temperate climate perhaps a
little similar to you ( ? )
Aroids that go 'feral' here are :
      Arum italicum
      Pinellia tripartita
      Pinellia ternata
      Arisarum proboscidium
      Arisarum vulgare
      Zantedeschia aethiopica
      Zantedeschia Green Goddess ( self seeds everywhere )
      Zantedeschia elliottiana
      Alocasia macrorrhiza
      Sauromatum guttatum

Judging by the amount of offsets my Helicodiceros and Dracunculus
made this summer I suspect they could be mildly invasive given time.

It's STILL hot here and we badly need rain.

Cheers from fried Melbourne,

                                               Rob.
Rob.McClure
Dept.of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Monash University, Clayton 3168
AUSTRALIA.
Phone:(03)9905.5625
Fax:(03)9905.5613