Apology to List was:Re: Jack in the Pulpit

Apologies to this list.  My face is red.  Thought I was replying to a post
on another list and sending a private response!  Nice way to de-lurk, if I
do say so :-(

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@clark.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
http://www.suite101.com

> From: Marge Talt <mtalt@clark.net>
> To: aroid-l@mobot.org
> Subject: Re: Jack in the Pulpit
> Date: Monday, February 03, 1997 10:18 PM
>
> Hi Linda,
>
> I don't know the specific answer to your question, however, I am certain
> that members of the Aroid-L mailing list would.  I can either forward
this
(balance deleted - I've wasted enough bandwith already)