Amorph ID help

Mail*Link(r) SMTP               Amorph ID help

About a decade and a half ago, I took a picture of a HUGE (6 ft high-2 meters)
Amorphophallus in the greenhouses of the University of Chicago. The
greenhouses and presumably the plant are long gone. It was labelled
Amorphophallus riviera (presumably 'whatever' konjac), but mine have never
bloomed even 1/10th this size. I have posted the picture to:

If anyone can confirm/deny the identity, I would be grateful.

clark riley, baltimore