Archive

There is a new web site that has started to maintain archives (only 1997 so
far) of most of the horticultural mailing lists, including Aroid-L. It's
worth a visit if you want to find something from our postings that you may
have trashed by mistake. More importantly (at least for me), you can see
what kind of correspondence is on other mail lists, without having to
actually subscribe. (Yes, some of the others *do* talk about aroids.)

Check out http://www.mallorn.com/lists/aroid-l

The index seems to be changing from day to day, but you can access most any
list archive by changing 'aroid-l' above to the other name, like
'seeds-list'.

--Roy Herold
North Reading, MA