Re: Amorphophallus Info

I am PATIENTLY waiting for Aroideana.  I became a member a few weeks ago, as
soon as I saw it.  And the pictures of Amorphophallus - - well, they speak
for themselves!
I have learned a lot from the pages - unfortunately, I am so busy engrossed
in aroid and tissue culture postings that the night just flies away, and I
find that the animals need to be fed, the plants need to be watered...
Anyway, little by little, I am checking out all the websites that I come
across in my spare time.  It's well worth it.
Stacy Holtzman