Aroideana

It seems it is quicker to send a plane across the Pacific than it is
to send a mail van around the suburbs of some US states.
My copy of Aroideana vol. 19 arrived within 8 days of posting and I
can hardly put it down.
What an interesting, informative and visually exciting piece of work
this is.
Congratulations to everyone concerned, you should be proud of it.
What a class act the IAS is becoming.

Cheers from heat exhausted, bushfired and drought stricken Melbourne.

Rob.
Rob.McClure
Dept.of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Monash University, Clayton 3168
AUSTRALIA.
Phone:(03)9905.5625
Fax:(03)9905.5613