aroideana

I just couldnt help making another comment about this issue of Aroideana.
Anyone who is in love with aroids as I am and particularly Amorphs would  be
committing a crime and doing themselves a vast injustice by not getting their
hands on this issue. The membership fee of  $25.00  to join the society is a
savings compared to what the publication should sell for if it were available
to the public. GREAT JOB !!!

                                              David Levitt
                                               famforfun@aol.com