Re: Giant Tuber culture

>	It sounds like you grow some giant tubered aroid, but the tubers
>are smaller when they go dormant at season's end.
>	I need more data- names, places, size etc.
>	Thanks		Jim W.

The question was a general one--meant for any tubers that get too hard to
easily handle. Amorphophallus for one need to be brought in here in WI. All
of my tubers right now are small and easy to handle but I've been told that
some can get quite large and unweildy 20lbs +. I'd also be afraid of slicing
them up digging them out.

Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        Email:
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.