Re: Source of Wholesaler or Tissue Culture

Try Agri Starts...  I just
checked this URL and it was not working for me...  but, should be come
Monday when they find out it is not....  Address: 1728 Kelly Park Rd.,
Apopka, FL 32712...Phone (407) 889-8055, FAX (407) 889-2523..  Contact
person... Mr Randy Strode...  Tell him I sent you..
Dewey Fisk

>Hello everybody:
>Anyone give me a clue of sources in the states where to find wholesaler
>prices for small plants perhaps Tissue Cultured plants, in Anturiums,
>Philodendrons and others.
>Should be exporters, because it's for include new varieties in my small
>business in the Dominican Republic.
>I already find Oglesby and contacted them but need someone else with
>plants for Pots and Cut-flowers.
>Alexandra Pichardo
>Dominican Republic

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut