Amorphophallus bulbifer

I was rather surprised to see in Aroideana vol. 19, page 48, that
A.bulbifer tubers are not supposed to produce offsets.  Mine sure do, every
year. Anyone else with the same observation?

Another thing: I presume that the number of leaves produced by the tubers
refers to the mature plants, and that juvenile seedlings can have more
leaves at the same time (e.g., A.titanum with 2-3 leaves, lasting several
months together) right, WIlbert?

Krzysztof Kozminski (remove # before replying)
"Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to
 pound in the correct screw."