Re: Giant Tube culture

>	How 'bout THIS: In climates which warrent the following, why not
>try and recycle a couple old tires?  Simply place the tuber atopt the
>ground, place a tire around it and fill with soil.  The nice thing about
>this is that additional tires can be stacked up as needed.  Urban potato
>gardening is quite easy employing this method.

Roger, are you a West Virginian? Haven't seen tire gardens since I left
home..... . Nancy

Nancy Swell		| "I have the receipt for fern seed"
505 Baldwin Road		|  "I walk invisible"
Richmond, VA 23229	    USA	|          Henry IV, Act 1
Zone 7 - min. 0 (-18 C), max. 100+ (38 C), NARGS, AFS, BPS, HPS, RHS
swell@erols.com