Re: Giant Tube culture

  I will be planting Coladium in and amongst the gophers which have freeways
running up and down my property!  I don't know if gophers like Coladium, but
they may want to sample them.  The tires are a good idea, or you could build
simple, but more attractive open-ended boxes just the right size for the
tuber, lay screen down under each one and plant the tuber, so they can't work
their way up to them.  Is that a good idea?

Sue Zunino