Phil. seed order update

Dear aroiders
I think we now have 10 or 11 people on the seed order list. I have faxed
Alvim Seidel again, having double checked that I had the right fax number
but still no reply. So I have asked Eduardo Goncalves in Brazil to
telephone them and try to find the information we needed on species and
prices. It was Carnaval time in Brazil when I contacted him last week
plus he was about to leave for a field trip so I don't expect to hear
back from him for another week or so. When I do I'll update everyone.
Patience is a virtue( and essential for an aroider!!)
regards Neil

Neil Crafter
Adelaide Australia
golfstra@cyvox.net.au