Re: Bennington Flower Show

Dear Sylvia:
	I thought that the New England show was going to be held in
Boston, not in Bennington but contact Dick Lutz, who's e-mail you have
because he will know for sure.  I believe that the NETC is merely going
to contribute a display at this big annual show in Boston this year.  I
could be wrong.  Let me know what you find out.
	Tom Croat

--
Thomas B. Croat, Ph.D.
P.A. Schulz Curator of Botany