Re: Bennington Flower Show

Greetings:  Where is the New England Tropical Conservatory going to be
and please tell me nore about it.    How long has the Tropical Flower
Show been in existence?

Sylvia Correia
zone 6-southeastern CT,USA

On Sat, 22 Nov 1997 17:53:46 -0600 Richard Lutz <>
>The New England Tropical Conservatory and the Southwest
>Vermont Career Development Center will be hosting a Tropical
>Flower Show March 20 and 21, 1998 in Bennington Vermont.
>This year the show will feature Aroids.  If you would like
>to be an exhibitor  please contact Dick Lutz at
>  .  Tom Croat of the Missouri Botanical
>Garden has supplied us with approximately 200 aroid species
>for the show.  These plants will eventually become part of
>the collection in the New England Tropical Conservatory.

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]