Re: Call for seed specimens for Seed Lipid study

Hello Vic,

I have been meaning to email for ages and thank you for your
Christmas message and great photo of Arisaema angustata v.peninsulae.
Thank you !
You sure get to see nice aroids in your travels.
Glad to hear your work is going well too.

This summer has been a bountiful one for my aroids and as a result I
have seeds and fruit of:    Dracunculus canariensis
                                         Helicodiceros muscivorous
                                         Arum maculatum
                                         Arisaema flavum
                                         Zantedeschia albomaculata
                                         Zantedeschia elliottiana
                                         Sauromatum venosum

You have probably 'done' these already but if you would like any of
the above drop me a line and I will post them over.

Cheers for now,
                         Rob.

Rob.McClure
Biological Sciences