Sender: Eduardo <eggon@guarany.cpd.unb.br>
Subject: Change of address!!!

Dear All,

=09If any of you has tried to e-mail me during this week, you better to be
aware that my last address was canceled and I lost all messages
(including those from Aroid-l and Arisaema-l). My new (probably
provisory) address is:

edggon@hotmail.com

Please, if you want to contact me, use this new address. I know it had
lots of messages in my old mailbox, but I couldn=B4t read them when I
checked (I was very busy). Now that I had some time to read and answer,
they disappeared! I hope you understand...

Best wishes,

Eduardo.

P.S. People from Arisaema-l: I would like to be in the list again, but I
don=B4t know how...