Wonderful surprise

What a wonderful suprise I had in todays mail...  Received my copy of
"Greenhouse Management & Production".  There on the cover page was "Plant
Delights Nursery...  Profits from eccentric plants.... page 16"

Couldn't wait for the first fifteen pages...  went directly to the meat of
the matter...  There was the beginning of a wonderful article by Todd Davis
with lots of pictures...  yes, even one of Tony Avent.  Didn't put the
magazine down till I had finished the whole article....  Great writing,
great subject and lots of nice color pictures...

Congratulations Tony and many more happy articles like this one....  We are
all very proud of you....

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
Your Source for Tropical Araceae