P.selloum/P.bipinnatifidum

Hi all
I'd just like to echo Rob's thoughts on this plants adaptability to most
conditions and I guess that is why people grow it in so many different
places and climates. One thing though, Simon Mayo revised the subgenus
of Meconostigma of which this plant is a member some years back and
reduced P.selloum to synonomy under P.bipinnatifidum,so we should really
be calling it under its correct name. But I guess old habits(and a lot
of nursery plant tags) die hard!

Neil

Neil Crafter  Australia