Zamioculcas

many people in our local indoor gardening society are now growing Z.
zamiifolia, which has very nice rounded, thick leaves.

my plant which was bought at the philadelphia flower show a few years ago has
very pointed, long leaves.  is this a different species or just a variation?
i was told that the genus was monotypic.

tsuh yang chen, nyc