Udate - Source for Dracunculus vulgaris

Hello all,

autumn last year I discovered a e-mail order nursery for D. vulgaris.
As plants had already been sold out by end of November, I would soon
like to place a reservation for the spring catalogue, which is coming
up shortly. As this nursery is only a wholesaler, selling these
plants in quantities of 100's  and my garden is -unfortunately-
not big enough to have them all planted, I would like to offer this
species to you again.
If anyone is interested in buying one or -hopefully- more bulbs,
please let me know. I am aware that costs for p & p are rather high
in comparison to the States, maybe you know some friends who would
like to receive some as well to share these costs.
Payment will be after you receive the plants (cash in US$ bills only
via certified mail, sorry no cheques or money orders).
The deal is almost perfect, however please don't be too disappointed
in case that it does not work out finally, I'll try my best. Besides
that I'll charge you only the costs I'll have, which are as follows.

The for 1 bulb, flowering size (7 cm / 2.5
inches in diameter) will be US$ 3.50

Shipping (first mail) and packaging costs are approx.:
1 to 2 bulbs: US$ 13.00
3 to 5 bulbs: US $ 16.00
6 to 8 bulbs: US$ 19.00
9 to 11 bulbs: US$ 22.00
(Depending on weight this may be a little bit less or more)

Some more information on cultivation:
1.) D. vulgaris is hardy enough for zone 7; to cultivate it in a
lower zone, the bulb can be planted up to 2 feet into the ground.

2.) It grows in any well drained soil (lava-sand-compost mixture
is best) and a halfshaded to sunny place and duplicates freely
though offsets.

3.) Shipping these bulbs to the US (usually) doesn't face any
problem with regards to plant's inspection. Usually only
"suspicious" plants with roots or still potted with soil all
over will be confiscated by customs. Bulbs, corms, seeds and
other neat looking stuff should pass without any major problem.

An excellent scan of this plant can be seen at:
(Copy both lines into the address line of your browser)

I am interested in trading this one for other bulbous aroids as well,
so if you have anything to trade (Arum, Arisaema, Amorphophallus,
Dracontium, Pseudodracontium, etc.) let me know.

Best wishes

Bjorn Malkmus