A. Konjac Replanting? South Florida (fwd)

Fifty percent of my A konjacs are up already! Yes, get them back into
medium right away. All of mine remained in medium this winter.

When should I place the tubers of A. konjac back into growing media? I reside
in South Florida. Are there any particulars signs I should look for in order
to establish the proper replanting time?

Thanks in advance!

Luis Fontanills
Miami, Florida  USA