Re: Name for Giraffe Knee

Peter, Julius, other persons on the list,

I wanted to let you know that I must not have been too clear on talking
about
this G. bovinii that I have growing,  I meant to say in this paragraph
you quoted from my statement to Peter, that the plant I got from the gardens
here, if it is rare, that it should go  back to the collection.  It was not
meant to
be any reference to Peter's plants leaving Kew.  I would indeed feel badly
and irresponsible if I kept a plant that should be kept at the gardens by
the experts.  I wouldn't do that.  Just wanted to clear that up, so there
wouldn't be a misunderstanding.  Sometimes it is hard to convey the thoughts
here on the computer, and things don't always come out the way I intended.

Lucy Sampson
wiz@texas.net
Wiz the grey says-Let me call you sweetheart, I love you (then a puckery
kiss sound)and come back here girls!
A boy after my own heart, I do say that is quite a guy---

>If the G. boivinii had been given to you by Josef Bogner from Munich so
long ago, is this a rare plant at all?  May be best if kept in the
botanical gardens collection then.  It would certainly be interesting to
see it in the grey shade as well.  The leaves on this are a very deep
green.  Have you had many tubers created in the years you have had that
green G.
boivinii, or are they hard to propagate?  <