Re: apomictic?

What was my original question?

Thank you all for the great lessons on asexual fertilization.  After
being prompted by the wonderful and complex explainations, I mixed a bit
of searching in with them and found that (if I have this right) my
little Anthurium trinerve's genes (for which I asked the question in the
first place because it's seeds are fertile and there is not another
plant, and providing it is apomictic) has a complete set of chromozomes
within the seed embryo making it possible to reproduce, by cloning
itself, without needing another plant.  I know this is a very weak
explaination.  Ok, I don't get this completely, but I'm thinking.
Apomixis is ONE form of asexual reproduction.  There are many types of
apomixis such as recurrent, nonrecurrent, adventitious, vegetative, and
polyembryony.  But is Anthurium triverve a facultative apomict?  Yes or

Thank you Dave, Don, Ray, Neil, Jim, and Jason for your explainations,
and MJ for asking the original question,

Sue Z.
PS:  If I should ever get to meet any of you, DON'T bring this subject
up.  I don't really get it.