Re: amorph bulbs

Dear all,

I am a new member of the list and fairly new is my interest in aroids,
especially in Amorphophallus. Like the author of the mail I reply to I would be
interested if there is any source of Amorphophallus. Till now I have only one
species.....

Different to our colleague I would like to know if there is any source in
Germany or Europe since I live in Federal State of Schleswig-Holstein in
Germany.

Thanks in advance, Bernhard.

StroWi@t-online.de are:

Traud Winkelmann, Bernhard, Onno und Konrad Strolka
Ansgarweg 33
23879 Mölln (Moelln)
Germany