Philodendron martianum

I am so confused! For the past 20 years I have been growing a plant labeled
        P. cannifolium which looks exactly like the photo so titled in
Exotica (I know sometimes A.B.'s not right) and looking for a division of the
plant he shows as P. martianum.

P. martianum shows up in the catalogues of a number of botanical gardens and
yet the MFREC lists it as a synonym of P. cannifolium.

Years ago I saw a specimen labeled P. martianum in either the Brooklyn or the
NY Bot. (I left NY in 1974.)  It looked just like Graf's picture and nothing
like my cannifolium.  It had nice short turgid stems and thick, lancolate,
reddish leaves almost like a mule ear oncidium.

What is the plant Graf calls P. martianum and does anyone know where I can
get it?
I am also looking for P. wendlandii and P. lynette.

Ed Goldfluss
Egoldfluss@aol.com