For Marilyn only

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: For Marilyn only
  • From: "Fausto Ceni" <cenfaust@tin.it>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 18:45:28 -0600 (CST)

Sorry, but Marilyn gave me an uncorrected E-mail address and
the message was rejected.

Marilyn, give me your correct E-mail address and read the
message at bottom!!!!!!

Dear Marilyn,
your parcel is by way. Lacks A. consanguineum only.
Your paeonifolius, mulleri and bulbifer are welcome if
available!

Fausto

Dr. Ing. Fausto Ceni
         Via Marsala 8