Anthurium "Crystal Hope"

I'm doing well with most of my Anthurium except for one:  "Crystal
Hope".  I've tried it a couple times now.  I've planted it in the same
medium as the other Anthurium.  The others thrive.  "Crystal Hope" gets the
dwindles and loses leaf after leaf.

I keep it in my greenhouse which has moderately high humidity, day time
temperatures of 72 on cloudy days to high 80s on sunny days.  Night time
temperatures can dip down to 65.  It gets some bright light with occasional
bits of dappled NY winter sunlight.

Does anyone have experience with it?  I don't see any infestations or signs
of fungus.  Does it need more water, less water, higher temperatures, lower
temperatures, more light, less light, different ownership, exorcism?  I'd
appreciate any advice.

          Les